8.04.2011

I'd like to offer you a recommendation, if you're not already signed up for it. Operation World provides prayer resources through their books and through their website, prompting people to pray for all the countries of the world. Their email service sends daily emails with links to each day's country to pray for. The links include basic information on each country, including people groups, languages, percent unreached, praises, and prayer requests. Some have videos, often with representatives of those countries praying for their own people. You can sign up here if you're interested. It's thoroughly worthwhile. God hears prayers on one side of the world and answers them on the other side. He's powerful like that.

I have one thing I'd really like prayer for. I ran into a lady over a month ago while waiting for a bus. We struck up a conversation, and she ended up coming to see me at the Centre. God's given me a lot of favor with her; she comes two hours by transit to see me. She's going back to her country in a month and a half (or so), and she told me last night that she'd like to become a Christian, that she likes Jesus Christ, but that she's afraid to do so when it will put her in danger when she goes back. Please pray for this lady. The name you can use while praying for her is "Brightness." Pray that she would count the cost, but that she would see that Jesus is the pearl of great price. He is the hidden treasure, worth the loss of everything to obtain. Please pray for His work in her life and in the lives of her family.

Thank you,
-Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fishie! How exciting! I will be praying for Brightness! I am praying that God will continue to shine His brightness through His beautiful daughter (you!) into her life. Much love, Faith

Jennifer said...

I miss you, Fishie! You have no idea what an encourager you are. Thanks for reading and praying!