5.20.2011

Another answer to prayer

Hi guys,
On Wednesday, after I posted that prayer request to be able to share my faith naturally and authentically, I met a lady on the bus stop  who is a Christian and got to spend some time talking with her and encouraging her, and Wednesday night, though I really wasn't feeling it at all, I went to a meeting I had been invited to a week and a half earlier by a lady, and she drove me home afterward. On the way home I was able to share with her a little about why I do what I do here, and she has asked for us to hang out again in the future. Praise the Lord for these open doors! Please pray that God will continue to open doors and will give me wisdom in follow-up. Pray that I would choose to know nothing but Jesus Christ and Him crucified among the people.

Thank you again, so much, for praying!
-Jennifer

No comments: