9.16.2006

Back to the mines!

So, yeah, here I am at seminary. I've been doing the student thing for four weeks now, and it totally doesn't feel that way. The term's half over. I have several midterms next week. Woof.

I'm having a hard time dealing with the time commitment of being here. I think I worked it out to something like seventy-eight hours a week that I'm doing stuff for church or seminary, which is something I couldn't have fathomed six months ago. But that's okay. I'm adapting. At this point I feel weird if I sleep till seven, but I'm using a lot more of the day now.

For instance, right now I'm working at the library. It's slow, so I've worked on a book review, a Greek project, and, of course, the regular library stuff. But here I am, at ten thirty, perfectly awake. It's kind of cool, actually.

Looking back, this post was mundane. When something exciting happens, I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that sounds pretty cool to me. Who knew seminary took that much time? Better to be busy than to be slothful I guess.

Good luck with all the good work...